The confession of faith of this organization shall be as follows:
1. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is true Son of God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross as a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures.
4. We believe that, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
5. We believe in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father Almighty, and in His personal return in power and glory.
6. We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
7. We believe that man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through repentance and regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
8. We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and that only those who receive Jesus Christ and are born again in the Holy Spirit thus become the children of God.
9. We believe that the Lord’s Supper and Water Baptism are ordinances to be observed by the church during this present age. They are, however, not to be regarded as means of salvation.
10. We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been Water Baptized and were borne again by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the body of Christ of which He is the Head of the Church.
11. We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance according to Acts 2:4, and in the operation of the spiritual gifts and ministries.
12. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
13. We believe that only those who are thus members of the true Church shall be eligible for leadership in the local church.
14. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Lord and Head of the Church, and that every local church has the right, under Christ, to decide and govern its own affairs.
15. We believe in the personal and pre millennial and imminent coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this “blessed hope” has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
16. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, as well as of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
17. We believe in the practical application of the Christian faith in everyday experience and the need to minister to people in every area of life, which includes not only the spiritual but also the social, political, and physical life.
18. We believe in the Church of Jesus Christ and in the unity of believers.